Thousand Islands National Park
Bike tours are an excellent way to see the countryside. From the seat of your bicycle, explore the Thousand Islands region and all of its beauty. Cycle along the 1000 Islands Parkway and enjoy the spectacular views of the St. Lawrence River.
Bike to your oTENTik accommodation at Mallorytown Landing or park at the Visitor Centre and continue on your bicycle.
Plan your trip
- Visit the Frontenac Arch Biosphere and The Great Waterway for more trip planning suggestions.
- Cycling is not permitted on hiking trails at Thousand Islands National Park.
For your comfort and safety
- Black legged ticks, potential carriers of Lyme disease and Human Granulocytic Anaplasmosis, are common in Eastern Ontario and Thousand Islands National Park. Please visit our Ticks and Your Health page for more information on how to protect yourself.
- Be sure that you are well prepared and that you have all the right gear to make every outing safe and enjoyable. Visit AdventureSmart for more details.
For more information on natural hazards, weather conditions, and planning a safe activity, please see our Visitor Safety page.
- Camping and overnight accommodations
- Red chairs
- Guided nature and forest therapy walks
- Paddling in the Thousand Islands
- Shuttles and boat rentals
- Go on a cruise
- Visitor centre
- Bird watching
- Scuba Diving
- Wildlife Viewing
- Parks Canada Xplorers
- Date modified :