Kouchibouguac National Park
Experience camping like never before!
We know you love Kouchibouguac, so we’re making your next overnight getaway with us even easier. Here is a comfortable and hassle-free way to enjoy the true nature of Kouchibouguac National Park.
The oTENTik is a spacious blend of tent and rustic cabin equipped with beds and furniture on a raised floor. Up to six people can sleep in them.
Kouchibouguac's oTENTik units are located at the South Kouchibouguac Campground.
The following options are only available in select oTENTiks:
|Feature||oTENTik site number|
|Wheelchair accessible||49 and 71|
|Pet-friendly||44, 48, 60, 66, 71, 74, 75, 86, 99 and 104|
What to Bring
- Sleeping bags, blankets and pillows
- Food, drinks and a water container (campground water is potable)
- Slippers or indoor shoes - the first rule of keeping a clean tent is to remove outdoor footwear
- Matches or lighter to start fire in the cook shelter
- Dishes for four, cooking and cleaning supplies
What We Offer
Inside the oTENTik
- 1 table
- 4 chairs
- 1 bench
- 1 sleeping area that accommodate up to six person
- 1 broom and 1 dustpan
- 1 battery-powered light
- 1 propane heating stove
- 1 carbon monoxide/smoke detector
Outside the oTENTik
- A parking space for 1 vehicle
- A picnic table
- Two deck chairs
- A fire pit
- A common service building (showers, toilets, and laundry)
- A common kitchen shelter
- A public telephone (at the entrance kiosk)
- Smoking or vaping is NOT permitted in oTENTik units.
- Pets are only allowed in pet-friendly units (44, 48, 60, 66, 71, 74, 75, 86, 99 and 104)
- For safety reasons, cooking is NOT allowed inside the oTENTik. A nearby kitchen shelter is available for that purpose.
- The oTENTik must be cleaned prior to departure
- Rules that apply to the other campground sites also apply to clients of the oTENTiks
- Coolers must be stored inside vehicles in order to avoid any conflicts with wildlife
- Date modified :