Calendar of events
Fort Langley National Historic Site
Step into the past with Grave Tales, the ultimate walking tour of Fort Langley National Historic Site's most intriguing cemeteries. Uncover forgotten stories and unlock the secrets of those laid to rest as our expert guide leads you through three hauntingly beautiful burial grounds. From legendary figures to unsung heroes, prepare to be captivated by tales that will send shivers down your spine. Join us on this unforgettable journey into history, where every tombstone holds a story waiting to be told. Don't miss out on this spine-tingling adventure!
Dates and times
Offered Friday, Saturday, and Sunday; October 13 – 15, October 20 – 22, and October 27 - 29, 2023
6:00 p.m. – 7:30 p.m. (Youth tour – Saturday and Sunday only – $24.58)
7:00 p.m. – 9:00 p.m. (Adult tour – Friday, Saturday and Sunday – $31.58)
8:00 p.m. – 10:00 p.m. (Adult tour – Friday, Saturday and Sunday – $31.58)
9:00 p.m. – 12:00 a.m. (Adult tour – Friday, Saturday and Sunday – $44.97)
To book your tour now please do the following:
1. Go to Checkfront and check availability. * Please note that the costs vary according to the tour length.
2. Create an account then Register.
3. Call Fort Langley National Historic Site at 604-513-4777 between 10 a.m. – 4:30 p.m., Monday to Sunday to confirm and pay for your tour(s).
4. Please note that your tour is not confirmed until your payment is processed. If you do not pay for your tour(s) at least 48 hours before the tour, the spot(s) will be made available to other guests.
5. Should you need to cancel your tour, please do so at least 48 hours before to ensure a refund. *Cancellations within 48 hours will not be refunded.
If you have any questions, please contact Sandra Borger at 604-513-4783 or email Sandra.Borger@pc.gc.ca
- Date modified :