Fee adjustments at Parks Canada
Parks Canada is making a number of fee adjustments in 2020. Details about these price adjustments can be found below. Our updated prices will help ensure that we continue to offer high-quality and meaningful experiences to visitors from Canada and around the world.
For more information, or to request a list of admission prices effective January 1, 2020, please contact our travel trade team at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also consult Parks Canada List of fees that gives you current fees.
General visitor inquiries may be sent to email@example.com
Price adjustments starting January 1, 2020
Price adjustments based on the Consumer Price Index
Since January 1, 2020, visitors to Parks Canada places can see an adjustment of 2.2% on many fees. This change was made to keep pace with inflation and is part of Parks Canada’s fulfillment of obligations under the 2017 Service Fees Act.
For example, this results in an increase of approximately 40 cents or less per day for adult daily admission, an increase of less than 85 cents per night for a full-service campsite, and an increase of $1.49 on the price of the annual Adult Parks Canada Discovery Pass.
To ensure your clients and you continue to receive efficient service at gates, daily admission prices were rounded down to the nearest dime.
These adjustments are small, but they will help Parks Canada continue to offer amazing experiences to visitors.
For more information, or to request a list of admission prices effective January 1, 2020, please contact our travel trade team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Service level and admission fee adjustments at select locations
Parks Canada has increased services at some of its places, resulting in changes to its fees. These locations now offer much more to visitors.
On January 1, 2020, 21 Parks Canada places experienced a change in fees to reflect improvements in the offer to visitors.
- Grasslands National Park, Saskatchewan
- Bruce Peninsula National Park, Ontario
- S.S. Keno National Historic Site, Yukon
- S.S. Klondike National Historic Site, Yukon
- Fort Rodd Hill and Fisgard Lighthouse National Historic Sites
- Glacier National Park
- Mount Revelstoke National Park
- Pacific Rim National Park Reserve
- Bar U Ranch National Historic Site
- Cave and Basin National Historic Site
- Rocky Mountain House National Historic Site
- Batoche National Historic Site
- Motherwell Homestead National Historic Site
- Lower Fort Garry National Historic Site
- Bellevue House National Historic Site
- Bethune Memorial House National Historic Site
- Fathom Five National Marine Park
- Fort Chambly National Historic Site
- Fort Lennox National Historic Site
- Fortifications of Québec National Historic Site
- Red Bay National Historic Site