Canadian Rockies Hot Springs
Radium Hot Springs is open.
Your visit will be different. Here is what you should expect:
- Reduced hours of operation to allow for additional cleaning and sanitization.
- Limited capacity to allow for physical distancing. This may result in delays entering.
- Hand sanitizer stations.
- Plexiglass barriers.
- Wearing a mask indoors is required by BC provincial health order. Those without will be denied entry.
- Signage to help you move safely through the building.
- Towels and swimsuits are not available to rent.
Please be patient and considerate of your fellow visitors. Masks are required in the lobby, dry hall and change rooms. Masks can be stowed in your locker while you are soaking in the hot springs.
Banff Upper Hot Springs remains closed until further notice as Parks Canada continues to assess how this iconic experience can safely resume operations. Anticipated reopening dates and information about what to expect when Banff Upper Hot Springs reopen will be shared on our website as soon as it is available.
Miette Hot Springs, along with Miette Road and Miette Hot Springs Bungalows will remain closed for 2020 and are expected to reopen in spring of 2021.
Enjoy stunning mountain scenery as you take a moment to relax and soak in our natural warmth.
The Canadian Rockies Hot Springs are owned and operated by Parks Canada. Located in Jasper Kootenay and Banff national parks, these historic hot pool facilities offer a relaxing, easy to access experiences for visitors of all ages. Miette, Radium and Banff Upper Hot Springs operate on a first come, first served basis. Reservations are not available.
This experience is part of Destination Canada's Canadian Signature Experiences collection, which shows the world the best that Canada has to offer.