A drop of heaven for a night
Make it a memorable family experience or couple’s getaway in a tear drop-shaped ‘duplex’, with a convertible table/bed on the main level and suspended hammock loft above. Spend the night under a natural canopy and fall asleep admiring the stars!
A detailed list of features is available when you make a reservation or on the website of your destination.
- Interior area of 6 m2
- Sleeps 2 adults: convertible table/bed
- Sleeps 2 children, up to a maximum weight of 160kg: suspended hammock loft
- Lighting (battery powered lamp)
- Parking (1 or 2 vehicles)
Your site may also include
- Fire pit
How much does it cost?
What should you bring?
- Bedding and pillow
- Flashlight, lantern or headlamp
- Personal gear: clothing, accessories, toiletries and slippers or indoor shoes
- Personal safety items: whistle, first aid kit, sunscreen and bug repellant
- Cooking equipment, food and drinks, reusable water bottles, etc.
- Entertainment items (i.e. binoculars, books, cards or sporting equipment, etc.)
- Other (matches or lighter, rope, etc.)
Newfoundland and Labrador
- Terra Nova National Park
- Cooking may only be done in cook shelters or outside.
- All food should be stored inside vehicles or in wildlife-proof lockers
- Be aware of any restrictions your location may have.
- Buy and burn local firewood, not deadfall or surrounding trees.
- Respect nature: leave nothing but footprints and take nothing but pictures.
- Please be respectful and maintain reasonable noise levels.
- Please leave your accommodation and site as tidy as, or tidier than, you found it.
- Plan ahead to be equipped for colder days as most of the Ôasis units are not heated.
- Smoking is not permitted inside.
- No jumping in the hammock loft. Maximum weight of 160kg.
- Check with your location or in the Parks Canada Reservation Service for complete details and guidelines.