A window for two with a nature view
Get super-cozy in a MicrOcube, the designer way to score a window into the wilderness, while sleeping with a roof over your head and a floor beneath your feet.
A detailed list of features is available when you make a reservation or on the website of your destination.
- Interior area of 10 m2
- Sleeps 2 people: 1 double bed
- Table and 2 chairs
- No heating
- Parking (1 or 2 vehicles)
Your site may also include
- Deck and picnic table
- Fire pit
How much does it cost?
What should you bring?
- Bedding and pillow
- Flashlight, lantern or headlamp
- Personal gear: clothing, accessories, toiletries and slippers or indoor shoes
- Personal safety items: whistle, first aid kit, sunscreen and bug repellant
- Cooking equipment, food and drinks, reusable water bottles, etc.
- Entertainment items (i.e. binoculars, books, cards or sporting equipment, etc.)
- Other (matches or lighter, rope, etc.)
- Cooking may only be done in cook shelters or outside.
- All food should be stored inside vehicles or in wildlife-proof lockers
- Be aware of any restrictions your location may have.
- Buy and burn local firewood, not deadfall or surrounding trees.
- Respect nature: leave nothing but footprints and take nothing but pictures.
- Please be respectful and maintain reasonable noise levels.
- Please leave your accommodation and site as tidy as, or tidier than, you found it.
- Maximum occupancy of two people.
- Smoking is not permitted inside.
- Plan ahead to be equipped for colder days as this accommodation is not heated.
- Check with your location or in the Parks Canada Reservation Service for complete details and guidelines.