Experience Indigenous cultures and traditions first hand in Parks Canada places. With our Indigenous partners, we bring you on a rich, meaningful journey to explore Indigenous roots in Canada and interact with vibrant First Nation, Métis and Inuit cultures which continue to flourish today.
- 6,000 years of history at The Forks National Historic Site, Manitoba
- Beavers to Buicks Guided Tours at Lower Fort Garry National Historic Site, Manitoba
- Tales of Louis Riel’s life at Riel House National Historic Site, Manitoba
- Tipi Camping at Grasslands National Park, Saskatchewan
- Journey Through Métis Time at Batoche National Historic Site, Saskatchewan
Ontario and Quebec
- The history of the fur trade at The Fur Trade at Lachine National Historic Site, Quebec