Cultural Access Pass for new Canadian citizens
Explore spectacular Parks Canada places
Through the Institute for Canadian Citizenship's Cultural Access Pass program, enjoy free admission to Parks Canada locations across the country:
- Visit one of Canada's national historic sites, each telling a unique story to piece together the defining moments in the story of Canada.
- Get back to nature and unwind amidst the spectacular scenery in Canada's national parks and marine conservation areas.
Celebrate your citizenship with great Canadian experiences. Check out some of the most awesome places in Canada. We look forward to welcoming you!
Get your pass today!
Have you received your Canadian citizenship within the past 365 days and are 18 years of age or older?
What is included?
Admission to all national parks, national historic sites, and national marine conservation areas operated by Parks Canada will be provided free of charge. Please refer to the full list of Parks Canada places before you plan your visit to take advantage of free admission.
What is not included?
Parks Canada is pleased to offer free admission to our parks and sites with the Cultural Access Pass, however regular fees still apply for other experiences and services, such as:
- Camping, backcountry and other accommodations
- Canadian Rockies Hot Springs
- Northern Park Backcountry Camping and Excursion Permit
- Reservation fees
- Guided tours and hikes and programs not usually included with admission
- Some special event fees
- Backcountry overnight use
Note: This is not an exhaustive list. Please verify with the location you will be visiting for more information.