Become a Parks Canada campus club member!
Interested? Parks Canada campus clubs would be happy to welcome you as new members. To join an existing campus club, email the Parks Canada Campus Club leader by clicking directly on the school's name in the list below. If your school is not listed, become a volunteer leader and start your own Campus Club. Visit #ParksLife on Facebook to share more with us!
What does a Parks Canada Campus Club member do?
- Participate in activities organized by the campus club in the community, around campus or at Parks Canada places:
- Outings (camping, hiking, canoeing, skiing, historic site visits)
- Local conservation efforts (river or campus clean-ups, trail work)
- Share your experiences on social media
- Discover amazing job and volunteer opportunities within Parks Canada
- Provide feedback and support to your volunteer campus club leader
What's in it for you?
Campus club members have the opportunity to:
- Share their passion and discover new ones
- Participate in their favourite activities
- Connect with and protect national parks, national historic sites and national marine conservation areas for the future
- Make new friends and have fun
Our goal is to have a presence across Canada and establish additional or new clubs in all Canadian cities. If your university/college/cegep is not listed below, start your own Parks Canada Campus Club!
Please get in touch with us by email:
Newfoundland and Labrador
Prince Edward Island
University of Toronto (Scarborough campus)
University of Toronto (St. George/Main campus)