Campground Host Program
Campground Hosts provide a friendly, welcoming face to visitors to Kluane National Park and Reserve’s Kathleen Lake Campground. Whether it’s recommending the best trail to hike, providing bear safety information or helping to contact park staff in an emergency, Campground Hosts help make visitors from around the world feel at home in Kluane.
Who we’re looking for
- You are friendly and outgoing and have your own tent or small RV.
- You enjoy camping, history, nature and sharing your knowledge and stories with others.
- Having first aid training is an asset
What you’ll be doing
- Welcoming campers and providing information about site facilities, services, and what to see and do in the area.
- Promoting good camping practices.
- Liaising with staff to help ensure a safe and comfortable environment.
How you’ll make a difference
- Help to create an unforgettable camping experience by making people feel welcome, safe and connected to Kluane National Park and Reserve.
- Contribute to new campers’ appreciation and enjoyment of the great outdoors.
What’s in it for you?
- A unique opportunity to discover Kluane National Park and Reserve and the surrounding area.
- Complimentary campsite for your tent or small RV.
- Meeting new people from across Canada and the world.
If you are an experienced camper interested in sharing your love of the outdoors and Kluane National Park and Reserve, please review our Campground Host Information Guide and consider joining us this season for a few weeks' stay.
To apply, simply complete and submit the Kathleen Lake Campground Host Program Application Form.
For more information contact:
Kluane National Park and Reserve
Visitor Experience Branch
Parks Canada / Government of Canada