Trail and Facilities Condition Report
Visitors will be able to enjoy several groomed ski trails this winter (Beaver Glen reroute, Wapiti, Red Deer Yellow, Red Deer Red, Crean, Fisher and Spruce River Highlands), thanks to volunteers of the Waskesiu Lake Ski Club. The remaining trails are not groomed or cleared of fallen trees and are tracked by users.
Visit the Waskesiu Lake Ski Club for updates on current ski trail conditions.
- Emergency 9-1-1
- Parks Canada Dispatch (24 Hours) 1-877-852-3100
- Trails are not patrolled, please ensure you are self-reliant
- Watch for deadfall
- Use caution on boardwalk and stairs
- Do not rely on your cell/satellite phone to get you out of trouble. Coverage is variable throughout the Park
- For more information and tips to ensure a safe experience visit the Prince Albert National Park Visitor Safety Page
- For more information contact the Prince Albert National Park Visitor Centre
- Park entry permits can be purchased at the Visitor Centre.
- To maintain a high quality of service during your visits throughout the year, park fees are in place. Fees are invested back into facilities and services that for visitors to enjoy
- Please register at the Visitor Centre for all overnight backcountry trips
- Check road conditions at 1-888-335-7623 or online
- Check weather conditions