Brochures and app
- Visitor's Guide - Canadian Prairies
- Prince Albert National Park Horse Use Guide (PDF, 2.8 MB)
- Bagwa Canoe Route
- Routes to Grey Owl's Cabin
Parks Canada's National App has new features for 2018 to make your trip planning and site visit even better.
Taking a road trip and visiting multiple locations?
No problem. Plan your entire itinerary within the Parks Canada App.
Great! Check out your trail options and download trail maps right from the App.
Absolutely! Find a Bioblitz event and contribute your data to iNaturalist.
All this on top of 2017's popular features
- Tagging special events you don’t want to miss.
- Creating personalized packing lists.
- Unlocking fun frames and stickers.
- Instantly sharing your photos to Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.
Be sure to update your app for 2018. The app is available for free in the Google Play and Apple stores.