Are you interested in camping but prefer the comfort of a bed and arriving to find camp already set-up? Parks Canada oTENTik tents in Beaver Glen Campground offer an easy and relaxing way to experience camping. The oTENTik, exclusive to Parks Canada, is a spacious blend of a tent and an A-frame cabin equipped with beds and furniture on a raised floor.
General oTENTik Information,
- 10 oTENTik units available
- Reservations are highly recommended; contact the Parks Canada Reservation Service. When reserving online, oTENTiks can be found by selecting Diversified Accommodations.
- Maximum 6 people per site
- Located in the R-Loop of the Beaver Glen Campground
Reserve by phone:
Call 1-877-RESERVE (1-877-737-3783). Available from 8 a.m. to 6 p.m. local park time
Outside of North America: (519) 826-5391
If you would like more general information, please call the Parks Canada national information line at 1-888-773-8888.
Inside each tent includes,
- Sleeping area for up to 6 people - three sleeping platforms with approximately 2 queen sized mattresses and 1 double mattress
- A table and seating for 6 people
- A propane heater. We recommend you bring a warm sleeping bag and appropriate clothing in case of a cool night.
- A battery powered lamp is provided for your use and you may use your own flashlights (in keeping with a camping experience, the tents are not equipped with lighting or electricity)
- Fire extinguisher, smoke and carbon monoxide detectors
- Broom and dustpan
- Please note: there is no plumbing or electricity inside the tents however an electrical outlet is onsite.
Each campsite includes,
- Front deck
- Fire pit (A fire permit must be purchased when checking in at the Campground Kiosk.)
- Picnic table
- Parking for a maximum of 2 vehicles
- Food storage locker
- Propane barbeque and accessories
- Adirondack chairs
- Screened Tent
- Electrical outlet onsite
Nearby each site includes,
- A shared kitchen shelter
- Washroom with showers
- Water taps
- Firewood with possession of a valid fire permit
Laundry facilities and Wifi are available within the town of Waskesiu. For more information on commercial services and facilities available in Waskesiu visit the Waskesiu Chamber of Commerce.
Campground Check In / Check Out
- Check in at the Beaver Glen Campground Kiosk upon arrival.
- Check in time is 3:00 pm.
- Check out time is 11:00 am.
- A damage deposit is required at the time of registration
If you will be arriving after the campground kiosk is closed, please contact the Visitor Centre at 306.663.4522 the day before your reservation to make arrangements. See the Beaver Glen Campground Kiosk hours of operation here.
What to Bring (This list is not exhaustive)
- Sleeping bags, blankets and pillows (Extra blankets and sleeping bags with a temperature rating of -10° C are recommended in the spring and fall)
- Food, drinks, and a water container
- Cooking equipment, dishes, eating utensils and a cooler
- Slippers or indoor shoes
- Matches or a lighter for lighting the outdoor fire pit
A Few Rules
In addition to the national park's camping regulations, Parks Canada oTENTik users must follow a few additional rules:
- For your safety, no food preparation, food or drink storage, eating, drinking, or cooking is allowed inside the tent. Please store all food and related items in your vehicle or in the food locker during your stay
- Smoking is not permitted within the tents
- Pets are not allowed in the tents
- The oTENTik must be cleaned prior to departure