Situated 25km from the town of Waskesiu on the Narrows Road, Narrows Campground rests in a mature forest of spruce, fur and aspen trees. The Narrows Campground can accommodate tents and camping units up to a maximum of 27ft and the area provides many opportunities for hiking, swimming, boating, canoeing, wildlife viewing and picnicking.
* Review all camping safety, regulations and etiquette before departure.
Narrows Campground features,
- 85 unserviced, non-reservable campsites
- Solar powered washrooms with cold running water and flush toilets (no showers)
- Potable water taps throughout the campground
- RV dump / fill station
- Non-reservable, campground operates on a “first-come, first-served” self-registration basis
- Close to marina and boat launch facilities
Each campsite includes,
- Picnic table
- Raised, gravel camping area
Laundry facilities and Wi-Fi are available within the town of Waskesiu. For more information on commercial services and facilities available in Waskesiu visit the Waskesiu Chamber of Commerce.
Campground check in / check out
- On arrival drive through the campground and choose a site and set-up prior to registration.
- Note site number and immediately return to the self-registration kiosk and fill in one of the envelopes provided.
- Place cash or cheque into the envelope, or fill out credit card information, making sure to include payment in full for all registered nights and fire permits.*
- Remove the permit stub portion.
- Deposit the envelope into the vault next to the self-registration kiosk.
- Place permit stub on site post.
* To pay by debit, set up camp first and then visit the Visitor Centre in Waskesiu to make payment.
Check in time is 2:00 p.m.
Check out time is 11:00 a.m.