Situated 25km from the town of Waskesiu on the Narrows Road, Narrows Campground rests in a mature forest of spruce, fur and aspen trees. The Narrows Campground can accommodate tents and camping units up to a maximum of 27ft and the area provides many opportunities for hiking, swimming, boating, canoeing, wildlife viewing and picnicking.
* Review all camping safety, regulations and etiquette before departure.
Narrows Campground features,
- 85 unserviced, non-reservable campsites
- Solar powered washrooms with cold running water and flush toilets (no showers)
- Potable water taps throughout the campground
- RV dump / fill station
- Non-reservable, campground operates on a “first-come, first-served” self-registration basis
- Close to marina and boat launch facilities
Each campsite includes,
- Picnic table
- Raised, gravel camping area
Laundry facilities and Wifi are available within the town of Waskesiu. For more information on commercial services and facilities available in Waskesiu visit the Waskesiu Chamber of Commerce.
Campground check in / check out
- On arrival drive through the campground and choose a site and set-up prior to registration.
- Note site number and immediately return to the self-registration kiosk and fill in one of the envelopes provided.
- Place cash or cheque* into the envelope and remove the permit stub portion (be sure to include payment in full for all registered nights and fire permits).
- Deposit the envelope into the vault next to the self-registration kiosk.
- Place permit stub on site post.
* To pay by credit or debit, set up camp first and then call or visit the Visitor Centre in Waskesiu to make payment.
Check in time is 2:00 p.m.
Check out time is 11:00 a.m.