Red Deer Campground
Red Deer Campground is located within a short walking distance to the centre of Waskesiu. Designed for large RVs and trailers, this campground will accommodate all vacation needs. The Red Deer Campground is a fully-serviced campground offering water/sewer/electricity hook-ups at each site.
* Review all camping safety, regulations and etiquette before departure.
Red Deer Campground features,
- 161 fully-serviced, pull through campsites
- 100% reservable, contact the Parks Canada Reservation Service.
- Accessible washrooms with hot showers and flush toilets
Each campsite includes,
- Picnic table
- Water hook-up
- Sewer hook-up
- Electrical hook up
Laundry facilities and Wi-Fi are available within the town of Waskesiu. For more information on commercial services and facilities available in Waskesiu visit the Waskesiu Chamber of Commerce.
Reserve by phone:
Call 1-877-RESERVE (1-877-737-3783). Available from 8 a.m. to 6 p.m. local park time
Outside of North America: (519) 826-5391
For more general information, please call the Parks Canada national information line at 1-888-773-8888.
Campground check in / check out
- Check in at the Red Deer Campground Kiosk upon arrival
- Check in time is 2:00 p.m.
- Check out time is 11:00 a.m.
- If arriving after the campground kiosk is closed, please contact the Visitor Centre at 306.663.4522 the day before the reservation to make arrangements.
Red Deer Campground Kiosk is open from mid-June to Labor Day (September long weekend). During the early spring and fall months campers may be required to check in at the Beaver Glen Campground kiosk or the Visitor Centre.
- Camping safety, rules and etiquette
- Fee information
- Open fires are not permitted in Red Deer Campground. However, portable propane fire-pits are permitted.
Reservation System No-Show Policy
Reservation System No-Show Policy - If not checked-in at the campground by 11:00 a.m. the day after the scheduled day of arrival, and contacted the park has not been contacted to inform them of your a late arrival, you the reservation will be deemed a “No-Show”. The reservation will be cancelled and the campsite will be made available to other guests.