Beaver Glen Campground
Sit around the campfire at night surrounded by a canopy of spruce boughs and starlit skies!
Tucked along the edge of Waskesiu, Beaver Glen Campground offers a wilderness setting. A short walk or drive and you are in the heart of the resort community with all amenities within your reach. A variety of site types and sizes are offered to accommodate tents and trailers.
* Review all camping safety, regulations and etiquette before departure.
Beaver Glen Campground features,
- 200 electrical, back-in campsites (electrical amperage 15/30)
- 100% reservable, contact the Parks Canada Reservation Service
- Accessible washrooms with hot showers and flush toilets
- Centrally located shared camp kitchens
- Water taps throughout the campground
- Firewood (permit must be purchased at the campground kiosk)
- RV dump/fill stations
Each campsite includes:
- Picnic table
- Fire-pit (a fire permit must be purchased when checking in at the Campground Kiosk)
- Raised, gravel camping area
Laundry facilities and Wi-Fi are available within the town of Waskesiu. For more information on commercial services and facilities available in Waskesiu visit the Waskesiu Chamber of Commerce.
Reserve by phone:
Call 1-877-RESERVE (1-877-737-3783). Available from 8 a.m. to 6 p.m. local park time
Outside of North America: (519) 826-5391
For more general information, please call the Parks Canada national information line at 1-888-773-8888.
Campground check in / check out
- Check in at the Beaver Glen Campground Kiosk upon arrival.
- Check in time is 2:00 p.m.
- Check out time is 11:00 a.m.
If arriving after the campground kiosk is closed, please contact the Visitor Centre at 306.663.4522 the day before the reservation to make arrangements.
Beaver Glen Campground R-Loop is home to ten (10) oTENTiks, a spacious blend of a tent and an A-frame cabin equipped with beds and furniture on a raised floor.
- Check in time for oTENTiks is 3:00 p.m.*
- Check out time for oTENTiks is 11:00 a.m.
*If arriving outside of Prince Albert National Park’s hours of operation, arrangements must be made for key and lantern pick-up. Please call the Visitor Centre for more information.
Reservation System No-Show Policy
Reservation System No-Show Policy - If not checked-in at the campground by 11:00 a.m. the day after the scheduled day of arrival, and contacted the park has not been contacted to inform them of your a late arrival, you the reservation will be deemed a “No-Show”. The reservation will be cancelled and the campsite will be made available to other guests.