Beaver Glen Campground
Sit around the campfire at night surrounded by a canopy of spruce boughs and starlit skies!
Tucked along the edge of Waskesiu Beaver Glen Campground offers a wilderness setting. Only a few minutes’ drive and you are in the heart of the resort community with all amenities within your reach. A variety of site types and sizes are offered to accommodate tents and trailers up to 27 feet / 8.5 metres.
Beaver Glen Campground features,
- 200 electrical, back-in campsites (electrical amperage 15/30)
- 100% reservable, contact the Parks Canada Reservation Service.
- Accessible washrooms with hot showers and flush toilets
- Centrally located shared camp kitchens
- Water taps throughout the campground
- Firewood (permit can be purchased at the campground kiosk)
- RV dump/fill stations
Each Campsite includes,
- Picnic table
- Fire-pit (A fire permit must be purchased when checking in at the Campground Kiosk.)
- Raised, gravel camping area.
Laundry facilities and Wifi are available within the town of Waskesiu. For more information on commercial services and facilities available in Waskesiu visit the Waskesiu Chamber of Commerce.
Reserve by phone:
Call 1-877-RESERVE (1-877-737-3783). Available from 8 a.m. to 6 p.m. local park time
Outside of North America: (519) 826-5391
If you would like more general information, please call the Parks Canada national information line at 1-888-773-8888.
Campground Check In / Check Out
- Check in at the Beaver Glen Campground Kiosk upon arrival.
- Check in time is 2:00 pm.
- Check out time is 11:00 am.
If you will be arriving after the campground kiosk is closed, please contact the Visitor Centre at 306.663.4522 the day before your reservation to make arrangements. See the Beaver Glen Campground Kiosk hours of operation here.
Beaver Glen Campground R-Loop is home to ten (10) oTENTiks, a spacious blend of a tent and an A-frame cabin equipped with beds and furniture on a raised floor.