Planning ahead and being prepared are key to having a safe and enjoyable trip!
- Park access roads are unpaved and some may become impassable when wet
- There are 4 Electric vehicle charging stations located by the Visitor Centre in Val Marie, in the West Block of the Park. Two are Tesla and two are universal
- Park services include a rustic camping offer, visitor reception, self-guided hiking/driving experiences and visitor programs
- Local communities are friendly but small and some amenities are limited. It is important to research available options prior to arrival - accommodations, food, gas, ATMs
- Regional emergency services are limited – ambulance, hospital, RCMP, mechanical & towing services
- Cell service is intermittent throughout the park and region
- Wi Fi service is available at the Frenchman Valley and Rock Creek campgrounds