Don’t forget to put your swimsuit in your bags. Everyone loves going for a dip at Forillon Park!
At the Recreation Centre located in the park’s South Area, vacationing families may enjoy swimming in the heated outdoor pool or paddling around the wading pool! Both pools are supervised by lifeguards during opening hours.
June 20 to August 16, 2020 :
- Monday to Friday : 10:30 am to pm
- Saturday and Sunday : 9 am to 5 pm
August 17 to September 7, 2020 :
- Everyday : 10 am to 4 pm (closed from 12:30 to 1 pm)
Daily, swimmers can train in a swimming corridor one hour before closing time.
|Age||Regular||After 3 p.m.||Family||Family after 3 p.m.||Group||Group 3 p.m.|
|Adult (17 years +)||$8||$4||$7||$3.50||$6||$3|
|Teen (6 to 16 years)||$6||$3||$5||$2.50||$4||$2|
|Child (0 to 5 years)||Free||Free||Free||Free||Free||Free|
|Ainé (65 years +)||$7||$3.50||$6||$3||$5||$2.50|
Services offered at the Recreation Centre:
- Snack-bar and convenience store
- Children's playground
- Tennis and volleyball courts
Swimming at the beach
At several places in the bay of Gaspé, the ocean water is warm enough to go swimming. This is true also in the case of the beach at Penouille, a wonderful sand spit protected by the bay. It’s hard to resist the urge to stretch out on the warm sand or wade in the shallow waters!
The beach is not supervised.
Services offered at the beach of Penouille:
- Snack-bar and gift shop at Penouille Visitor Centre
- Public transit (shuttle bus) is available to access the Penouille point (fees apply)