Learn-to Camp equipped camping
New to camping but not sure where to begin? Learn-to Camp Equipped Camping is an ideal experience for first-time campers!
This low-hassle option provides you with your own campsite and some rental gear essentials so you do not need to invest heavily in your own equipment. You will also receive mentorship on how to use the equipment from our knowledgeable Learn-to Camp team.
Where: Cavendish Campground, Prince Edward Island National Park.
When: Fridays, July 2 to September 3, 2021.
- One six-person or four-person tent
- Foam sleeping pads for the entire group
- A camp stove (includes propane)
- Dishes, utensils, pots and pans
- A bag of firewood
- Camping fees
- A packing list and in-depth details provided via email before the camping trip
- One hour of camping mentoring at the campground
- Campfire programming in the evening
- $93.94 for Friday night (maximum of six people per reservation)
- $71.54 for each additional night (maximum of four additional nights)
Taxes are included. Park entry fees must also be paid. For more information: Fees.
2 to 3pm: Check in at the campground kiosk to pick up your camping equipment and get oriented.
3 to 4pm: Our camping experts deliver a tutorial to help you set up your tent, organize your campsite and learn to light a campfire.
4 to 5pm: Time to set up tents and enjoy the fruits of your labour by toasting the perfect marshmallow over the campfire.
Check-out time is by 11:00 am.
Reserve by calling: 1-844-365-2646.
For more information on Cavendish Campground, visit: Camping.