- 357 Graham's Lane, Cavendish
- Lat.: 46.49726
- Long.: -63.408291
Our largest campground features over 200 sites and an exclusive supervised white sand beach. Exceptional recreational activities abound, including the spectacular 8km Homestead Trail, suitable for hiking and cycling. The campground offers showers, flush toilets, a laundromat and kitchen shelters. Campfires are permitted on selected sites.
Check out Prince Edward Island National Park’s newest accommodation option on the North Shore - the authentic oTENTik!
General Camping Information
- Parks Canada operates Stanhope and Cavendish campgrounds in PEI National Park.
- Campsites at Cavendish are 100% reservable during the peak summer season, which runs from June 16 to September 28, 2017.
- Campers must also have a valid park entry pass for the duration of their stay.
- Check-out time is 11:00 am and check-in time is 2:00 pm.
- Quiet hours are enforced between 11:00 pm and 7:00 am.
- Pets must be kept on a leash at all times and cannot be left unattended.
- Pets are prohibited on all beaches from April 1 to October 15, annually.
- One vehicle is permitted per campsite.
- Maximum number of persons per campsite is 6.
- Interpretive programs are available at the campgrounds and throughout the park. These programs are free with a park entry permit and everyone is welcome to attend. Check with kiosk staff or the park guide for up-to-date information.
In an effort to create a quiet camping experience at the Cavendish Campground in PEI National Park, there will be an alcohol ban in effect during the Cavendish Beach Music Festival. This policy will be in effect from 12 noon on Thursday, July 6 to 12 noon on Monday, July 10, 2017.
Come celebrate Canada 150 with free admission to Prince Edward Island National Park! We encourage all campers to obtain their free Discovery Pass prior to their stay. For a full list of camping and camping services fees visit this page.
To reserve your spot visit the Parks Canada Campground Reservation Service :
Telephone: 1-877-RESERVE (1-877-737-3783)
Online : www.reservation.parkscanada.gc.ca
Reservations can be requested beginning January 23, 2017 at 8 am AST.