The perfect place to spot wildlife, test your wildflower ID skills or take a Sunday stroll! This relatively easy trail showcases a new growth forest, meadow and steep bluffs of the river valleys.
Location: 19 Reesor Road, Toronto
Parking: Free, but limited. In peak season, arrive early to reserve your spot.
Washrooms: Portable washrooms are available seasonally
From downtown Toronto (Note: directions start at one of two downtown highways, the Gardiner Expressway or the Don Valley Parkway).
Distance: 35 km (27 minutes without traffic)
Via the Gardiner Expressway/Don Valley Parkway/Highway 401
- - Take Gardiner Expressway East to Don Valley Parkway North
- - Merge onto Don Valley Parkway North
- - Take Don Valley Parkway North to 401 East
- - Merge onto 401 East
- - Use the right 2 lanes to take exit 389 for Meadowvale Road
- - Turn left onto Meadowvale Road
- - Turn left onto Old Finch Avenue
- - Turn right onto Reesor Road
- - Parking lot is located at the corner of Reesor Road and Steeles Avenue
By Public Transit
Whether you’re travelling from Toronto, Markham, Pickering, Mississauga or Hamilton, you can use public transit to visit Rouge National Urban Park. Plan your trip to Rouge National Urban Park today at Triplinx.ca.
Popular Transit Routes:
Sorry, there is no direct transit link to this site.
By Commuter Train/Bus
Sorry there is no linking GO Transit to this site.
Distance from downtown Toronto to Woodland: Approximately 39 km.
CAUTION! Please note that biking to the park and between park areas can involve cycling on busy roads, many of which do not have dedicated cycling lanes. Please exercise caution and cycle safely.