NEW! Parks Canada oTENTiks now available at Glen Rouge Campground
Parks Canada’s signature oTENTik accommodations are now available at Glen Rouge Campground in the GTA! oTENTik lodgings offer an alternative to traditional camping for all to enjoy.
A cross between a tent and cabin, oTENTiks are a unique blend of the comforts of home with the experience of the great outdoors. They’re ideal accommodations for families, friends and couples of all ages who want to discover the joys of camping, but prefer the creature comforts of a bed and an already-made campsite.
Just in time for Canada 150 and a sign of things to come in the Rouge, the oTENTiks at Glen Rouge Campground provide a perfect opportunity to sample a Parks Canada signature ‘glamping’ experience right in your own backyard.
- a 19 x 24 ft wide tent provides plenty of room for families or groups of up to six people (maximum 5 adults)
- three double-sized beds with high density foam mattresses
- a spacious living area with a table and chairs, front deck and firepit
Included with each tent:
- indoor electric heat (to October 30th)
- picnic table
- Parks Canada red chairs
- small interior dining table with 4 chairs
- parking for one vehicle
- service building (showers and toilets)
- water supply
What to Bring:
- sleeping bags, blankets and pillows
- food, drinks and a cooler
- insect repellent
- matches or a lighter (firewood available at kiosk)
- camping stove for outdoor cooking
There are 5 oTENTiks available and one of them is also fully accessible.
Cost: $120/night, including tax.