Hours of operation
Hattie Cove campground
*Please note that season start and end dates are weather dependant.
September 3, 2019 to October 15, 2019
- Reduced rates, reduced services.
- Pit privies available.
- No water, no flush toilets, no showers.
- Self-registration available.
Victoria Day Weekend (May 18, 2019) to Labour Day Monday (September 2, 2019)
- Full services, full rates
- Both North and South loops of the campground are open.
- Comfort stations are open, water is available.
- Register at kiosk.
May 18 – August 31
- Saturday - Thursday: 9:00 a.m. - 7:00 p.m.
- Friday: 9:00 a.m. - 8:00 p.m.
September 1 – October 15
- Call the park for details.
Should you arrive when the kiosk is closed, self-registration is available. Please follow the registration steps posted at the kiosk.
June 1 - June 30, 2019
- Monday - Sunday: 9:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.
July 1 - September 2, 2019
- Sunday - Tuesday, Thursday: 9:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
- Wednesday, Friday, Saturday: 9:00 a.m. - 8:00 p.m.
- Backcountry hiking and paddling routes, including the Coastal Hiking Trail, Mdaabii Miikna, the Coastal Paddling Route are open May 18 – October 15.
- Reservation line is available January 15, 2019.
- All backcountry visitors must register upon arrival and complete a safety orientation.
Open year round
- 8:30 a.m. – 4:30 p.m., Monday - Friday
For more information, contact us!