Hattie Cove campground
The perfect camping destination for a family vacation, Hattie Cove campground is a short drive from the Trans-Canada Highway. It offers 67 vehicle-accessible campsites in Pukaskwa National Park’s front country with unparalleled solitude and privacy.
Campsites are designed to accommodate one motor vehicle and up to six people in two tents or one trailer/recreational vehicle with an additional tent or dining shelter.
Campsite check in and check out times are 2:00 p.m. Campsites at Hattie Cove campground are available on a first come, first served basis.
May 18, 2019 to September 2, 2019
- Both North and South loops of the campground are open
- Comfort stations with flush toilets and showers are open, potable water is available
- Register at park Kiosk
September 3, 2019 to October 15, 2019
- South loop of the campground is open
- Pit privies available, no potable water
- Self-registration available
*Please note that season start and end dates are weather dependent.
For more information, please call Pukaskwa National Park at (807) 229-0801.