Visitor Centre classroom
Our classroom is available to rent during the hours of operation of the Visitor Centre. There is easy access to washrooms, trails and Visitor Centre exhibits and services :
- Seating to accommodate up to 30 people (can be configured boardroom or classroom style)
- Sink and microwave
- Free WIFI access
- Audio visual equipment
- Moveable wall separating space from theatre provides white boards and bulletin board for use
- Large windowed wall with exterior access to the shuttle loop
- Visitor Centre
- Shuttle to the Tip (April – October)
- Parking for up to 200 vehicles
$137.20 / day (includes a $9.80, non-refundable reservation fee). Interpretive programs may be available for an additional fee.
Contact the park at 519-322-2365 ext. 0 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for reservations or more information. Available for rent year round.
A few rules:
- Alcohol is prohibited