Early bird special, limited offer!
Point Pelee National Park Early Bird annual pass sale from February 1st until March 31st, 2020.
Annual passes are the most economical way to experience Canada's southern sanctuary all year long. At sale prices, the passes pay for themselves in less than four visits. Walk trails, canoe, bike, take photos, bird watch, sunbathe, swim, or picnic to your heart's content. Point Pelee National Park delivers a new experience with every visit.
- Family/Group Annual Pass - now only $68.22 (regularly $80.23) (Up to 7 individuals in 1 vehicle)
- Adult Individual Annual Pass - now only $30.05 (regularly $ 40.06)
- Senior Individual Annual Pass - now only $26.32 (regularly $35.05) (65 years and over)
- Youth (17 years and younger) are free in 2020
All prices include GST.
Take advantage of this limited time discount offer by:
- Calling the park at 519-322-2365, ext 0 or 1-888-773-8888 (Specify Point Pelee National Park)
- Stopping by in person:
Monday to Friday (8:30 am to 4:30 pm) - Administration Office (407 Monarch Lane)
Saturday and Sunday (8:30 am to 4:30 pm) - Park Entrance Kiosk
Visa, MC, Amex, debit, cheque, or cash are accepted.