Shop our great selection of products to remember your visit to Point Pelee National Park.
Camp Henry Campground Office
The camp store remains closed for in person shopping at this time. Please check the COVID-19 page for regular updates
Our gift shop in the Camp Henry Campground Office is open year round from 10 am to 5 pm.
- Trip essentials (sunscreen, bug spray, coffee, and snacks)
- Collectables (post cards, patches, lapel pins, and shot glasses)
- Children’s plush toys
*NEW* Campground Store now offering curbside pickup for Parks Canada merchandise. How it works:
- Look through the catalogue below or on Facebook for products.
- Contact us at 519-322-2365 x. 0
- Place your order with our staff or leave a message with your name and phone number.
- DO NOT LEAVE YOUR CREDIT CARD NUMBER via email or phone message.
- Park staff will return your call. Most major credit cards are accepted.
- You will receive a confirmation email from us confirming your pick-up window.
- Pickup your order between 9 am and 4 pm Tuesday and Wednesday at the park administration office (407 Monarch Lane).
Curbside pick up gift catalogue (PDF, 880 kB)
Campground Store open on select days. Call ahead for in-store shopping.
The information you provide is collected under the authority of Section 8 of the Parks Canada Agency Act allowing customers the ability to order/purchase Parks Canada Agency products.
Your personal information is administered in accordance the Privacy Act and other applicable laws. You have the right to the protection of, access to, and correction of your personal information, which is described in Personal Information Bank Public Communications PSU 914. Instructions for obtaining this information are outlined in the government publication entitled Info Source.
You have the right to file a complaint with the Privacy Commissioner of Canada regarding the institution’s handling of your personal information.
Visitor Centre and Nature Nook Gift Store
The Visitor Centre and Nature Nook Gift Shop remain closed at this time. Please check the COVID-19 page for regular updates
Our seasonal gift shops in the Visitor Centre and at the Marsh Boardwalk are run by the Friends of Point Pelee, and offer clothing, gifts, and more. For more information, please call 519-326-6173 or visit http://friendsofpointpelee.com.
Looking for Parks Canada official merchandise during the off season? Check out our online store for a great selection of apparel, headwear, and gear.
Every purchase of Parks Canada official merchandise supports Canada’s national parks, historic sites, and marine conservation areas.