Restricted activity order: Water lots
Issued: June 22, 2020
Pursuant to Section 7(1) of the National Parks General Regulations, the following activities are prohibited by order of the Superintendent:
- Obstructing or impeding dock space by anchoring your vessel in the vicinity of any dock
- Tying vessels up to trees.
- Creating excessive noise and/or unreasonable behaviour at any time. Quiet hours are from 11:00 pm until 8:00 am.
- Consumption or use of alcohol/cannabis between the hours of 11:00 pm until 8:00 am.
- Possessing fireworks.
- Operating or possessing a drone within Georgian Bay Islands National Park or managed water lots.
- All water lots managed by Georgian Bay Islands National Park.
To promote a quality visitor experience.
Violators may be charged under the Canada National Parks Act and other applicable Provincial/ Federal legislation. Failure to comply may result in immediate eviction from Parks Canada property.
Until further notice