Restricted activity order: Cannabis
Issued: June 08, 2020
Pursuant to Section 7(1) of the National Parks General Regulations, the following activities are prohibited by order of the Superintendent:
- No person shall smoke, hold lighted cannabis or consume cannabis in the following areas:
- Within Cedar Spring Campground other than on a registered campsite with valid camping permit. (see attached map for campground location boundaries)
- Inside oTENTik and Cabin accommodations.
- Within any roofed picnic or cooking shelter located in the park.
- Within 20 meters of a designated swim area or playground.
- Within the park between May 15 and May 18, 2020 (Victoria Day).
- Within the park during quiet hours (11 pm until 8 am)
To enhance the safety and enjoyment of public areas.
Violators may be charged under the Canada National Parks Act.
Until further notice