Rustic Waterfront Cabins on Georgian Bay
Our waterfront cabins are an easy, affordable and comfortable way to enjoy the national park. Walk out your door to the beach, hiking and biking trails or just relax on the porch and feel the breeze off the bay!
Waterfront cabins located at Cedar Spring (6) and Christian Beach (4) are equipped with all of the gear you need to ‘rough it’ in style and comfort. Relax with a roof over your head and the comfort of a bed beneath you.
Each cabin starts with all the basic comforts of home - beds, table, chairs, lights and cooking gear. Boat transportation from Honey Harbour to Beausoleil Island is also included and pre-arranged.
All cabins are available for advance booking.
Cabins can be reserved from the Friday of the Victoria Day weekend (in May) until Canadian Thanksgiving Monday (in October).
Cedar Spring cabins: $175 per night.
Christian Beach cabins: $150 per night.
The minimum length of stay for cabin rentals is 2 nights.
Reserve by calling 1-877-RESERVE (737-3783) or by visiting Parks Canada Campground Reservation Service.
A wheelchair-accessible cabin is available in Cedar Spring Campground.
- Park entry
- Boat transportation
- Vehicle parking on mainland in Honey Harbour
- BBQ with side burner (and propane)
- Picnic table
- Beds, dishes, utensils, cookware
- Kitchen table, chairs and sofa
- Window coverings
- Broom, cleaning supplies, dish soap
- Cupboards or shelves for food storage
- Bring your own sleeping bags, blankets and pillows
- Bring weather-appropriate clothing, flashlight, rain gear, sun-screen, insect repellent and camera
- Bring your own food and drinks (drinking water is provided)
- Consider bringing inside slippers or shoes, since the first rule of keeping a clean cabin is to remove outdoor footwear
- An axe (if you know how to use one)
- Matches or lighter to start fire
- No plumbing or running water in cabins
- Due to tight boat transportation schedule, check-in and check-out times must be adhered to
- Smoking is not permitted within the cabins
- For safety reasons cooking is not permitted in the cabins
- The Cedar Spring cabins are equipped with a small heater. There is no heat in the Christian Beach cabins, so come equipped for cold days/nights during spring and autumn.
- Cellular phone reception is usually good on Beausoleil Island
- Minimum age to rent a cabin is 18 years
- All park and campground rules apply
- Pets are not allowed
- Cookware (pots and pans)
- Cutting board
- Sharp kitchen knife
- Dish pan, dish soap and pot scrubbers
- Broom and dust pan