Bruce Peninsula National Park
- Environment Canada weather forecast for Tobermory.
- Environment Canada marine forecast for northern Lake Huron.
- During your park visit, tune to local weather radio: 90.7FM .
- Lake Huron and Georgian Bay have a moderating effect on local climate.
- Summer temperatures can be cool, especially near the water or at night. Pack a light jacket or windbreaker.
- Waves and storms can develop quickly. Boaters and swimmers should use caution and monitor weather forecasts.
- If camping, bring a tarp in case of rain.
- Early spring, late autumn and winter weather can be highly variable. Contact the park for specific advice if planning trips at these times of year.
- Date modified :