Cyprus Lake Campground
The only park campground accessible by vehicle is undergoing upgrades so that campers can enjoy a modern campground experience, with state of the art amenities, in a semi-wilderness campground setting.
Project highlights include:
- Improved camping facilities, including showers
- Ecopassages, bike passing lanes and upgrades to Cyprus Lake Road
- Improved trails for pedestrian and bike traffic
- Play areas and interpretive features that honour the heritage of this special place.
- During peak season, space is limited at Cyprus Lake Campground. Visitors who intend to camp at Bruce Peninsula National Park must book their trip in advance.