NEW – Guided group tours to the Grotto
Book your group tour early!
1-519-596-2233 ext 236
Available from May - September
Carved over thousands of years by the waves and ice of Georgian Bay, the iconic Grotto in Bruce Peninsula National Park is a must see attraction. Accompanied by a park guide, your group will view the Grotto and experience the beautiful Georgian Bay shoreline. This unique and meaningful visitor experience includes access to the Parks Canada Visitor Centre exhibit gallery and viewing tower in Tobermory.
- Suitable for individuals able to hike 2 km on an easy to moderate trail.
- Participants are advised to dress for the weather.
- Good hiking boots or running shoes are a must.
- Spaces are limited. Groups must book in advance.
- $ 11.00
Tour Bus Size & Program Fee**
- 21 passenger bus $ 244.00 CAD
- 26 passenger bus $ 477.00 CAD
- 56 passenger bus $ 710.00 CAD
- Guaranteed parking at Head of Trails Parking in Cyprus Lake Campground.
- A 2-hour guided-hike to the Grotto area and back to bus.
- Guaranteed parking at the Parks Canada Visitor Centre in Tobermory
- A Souvenir for each passenger
Payment is by credit card.
*Non-refundable. One-time registration fee for multiple bookings made at the same time.
**Refundable 100% with 1 week advance notice; 50% refundable with 72 hours advance notice.