Located in the town of Tobermory, this dynamic visitor centre is the hub for Bruce Peninsula National Park and Fathom Five National Marine Park. This Visitor Centre a great place to start your adventure and plan your visit. Whether you're exploring the park or travelling to other destinations in the region, the Visitor Centre staff can help provide timely and important information
The centre features:
- Exciting exhibits for all ages including the new "Fathom Five 3D" exhibit.
- An accessible 100 seat theatre with hourly presentations of the parks feature film, "Life on the Edge".
- A 65 foot lookout tower and nearby trails providing water access and views of Georgian Bay
- Park staff to help you have a great visit.
- Interpretive programs for all ages including the famous snake talk and special events throughout the summer season.
Come for a visit during our hours of operation.