Directions / Map
Reservations are strongly recommendedReservations begin January 14, 2020 at 8:00 am EST. They can be made on-line at www.reservation.pc.gc.ca or by calling 1-877-RESERVE (877-737-3783). Yurts are closed during the winter.
Map of Cyprus Lake with yurt location (PDF - 610 kB)
The yurts are located at Cyprus Lake in Bruce Peninsula National Park, approximately 15 minutes (driving) south of the town of Tobermory.
From the North (Tobermory)
- Follow Highway 6 south for approximately 11km, watching for the blue and white signs to "Cyprus Lake Campground".
- Turn left onto Cyprus Lake Road.
- Follow for 5km to the campground office (check-in).
From the South
- Travelling north on Highway 6, pass through Miller Lake.
- Continue past the turnoff to Dyer's Bay Road for another 12.3km. Watch for the blue and white signs to "Cyprus Lake Campground".
- Turn right onto Cyprus Lake Road. Follow for 5km to the campground office (check-in).
From the Cyprus Lake campground office, turn left and drive 1km to the yurts.