NOTICEYurts are a very popular choice for a camping experience at Cyprus Lake Campground, reservations are required.
Reservations begin January 15, 2019 at 8:00 am EST. They can be made on-line at www.reservation.pc.gc.ca or by calling 1-877-RESERVE (877-737-3783).
Yurts are closed during the winter.
Phone: 1-877-RESERVE (1-877-737-3783)
- Reservations are highly recommended, especially during the peak summer months or on holiday weekends.
- The site holder must be at least 18 years of age.
- The yurt area is pet-free. Pets are not allowed in the yurts or on the yurt campsite.
- The yurt camping area is also Radio Free
- Full payment is required by credit card at time of booking.
- Reservations are non-transferable.
Length of stay
- 2 nights minimum
- Maximum stay of 14 consecutive days (with 48 hour break between bookings).
- $120.00 - Per yurt, per night (includes parking for 1 vehicle).
- $ 11.00 (online) or $ 13.50 (over the phone) - Non-refundable reservation fee (per yurt).
- $ 11.70 - Overnight parking fee for additional vehicle, per night.
- $250.00 - Cleaning fee if there has been smoking, cooking or pets inside the yurt.
- $ actual - Actual costs for damage to yurt or furnishings as assessed.
- $ 6.80 - Cost per bag of firewood.
- Check-in time: 3:00 p.m.
- Check-out time: 11:00 a.m.
- Peak Season: Please check-in/check-out at the Cyprus Lake Office.
- Off-Season: Details provided with your booking information.
Number of people/vehicles allowed per yurt
- Maximum of 5 people per yurt (Yurts #2, #9, #10 - Maximum. 4 people).
- Maximum of 2 vehicles (second vehicle required to purchase additional vehicle permit).