Bruce Peninsula National Park
Before you set out to winter camp in the park, there are a few things you should know:
- Camping is available throughout the year at the Tamarack area of Cyprus Lake Campground and at the backcountry locations of Stormhaven and High Dump.
- Camping for all locations is first come first serve.
- All campers must self-register at the kiosk at P2 at Cyprus Lake. The cost is $15.70 per site per night. Please bring exact change.
- Potable water is not available. Bring your own water, or purifying system. Alternatively you can boil your water before use.
- Do not bring your own firewood. Wood is available at Cyprus Lake Campground only.
- Fires are only allowed in designated fire pits in the Cyprus Lake Campground. Fires are not allowed in other areas, including the High Dump and Stormhaven backcountry campsites.
- Toilet facilities are pit privies. There are no flush toilets or running water in any of the campgrounds during winter.
- Please pack out all garbage.
Winter conditions can be dangerous - be prepared and cautious
Learn more about winter safety to ensure you are prepared for camping in the park
Map of winter access
- Date modified :