Cyprus Lake campground
2021 reservations will launch on April 19, 2021 at 8 am EDT Reservations for trips between May 1 to October 31, 2021 will open in April, instead of January. This will give you more time to consider the latest COVID-19 measures. It may also help reduce the need for cancellations.
Parks Canada continues to monitor and adapt to the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic.
2021 reservations will launch on April 19, 2021 at 8 am EDT
Reservations for trips between May 1 to October 31, 2021 will open in April, instead of January. This will give you more time to consider the latest COVID-19 measures. It may also help reduce the need for cancellations.
Cyprus Lake Campground is located on a small inland lake that provides campers with scenic views at all times of the day. Campsites are located within close proximity to the shoreline for water activities or simple relaxation. Want to spend some peace and quiet in the wilderness, but comfortably? Camp luxuriously in one of our 10 Yurts. Cyprus Lake Campground has a variety of offers for visitors looking to escape the daily grind to enjoy nature with friends, family or on your own.
Cyprus Lake Campground is the only area where front country camping is permitted in the national park. Reservations are strongly recommended.
- 232 drive-in campsites in three campgrounds: Birches, Poplars and Tamarack. The campgrounds front onto Cyprus Lake.
- Check in time: Any time after 2 pm. Late campers will not be allowed in the campground after 11:00 p.m.
- Check out time: Before 11 am.
- Each campsite has picnic tables and a fire pit with grill.
- Potable water taps, cold water sinks and basic washroom facilities are located throughout the campground.
- There are no serviced sites.
- Showers will not be open
- Firewood must be purchased at the campground office or from local businesses. Only wood from the north Bruce Peninsula can be brought into the campground. This is to prevent the spread of the Emerald Ash Borer (Agrilus planipennis) within Southern Ontario. Learn more from the Canadian Food Inspection Agency.
- From Cyprus Lake, it is a 15km drive to the town of Tobermory.
- The campground is popular and often fills up during July and August or on holiday weekends. People who arrive without reservations during the busy summer season, may be disappointed to find the campground full.
- Campground Quiet Hours - Questions and Answers