Cyprus Lake campground
Cyprus Lake Campground is located on a small inland lake that provides campers with scenic views at all times of the day. Campsite are located within close proximity to the shoreline for water activities or simple relaxation. Want to spend some peace and quiet in the wilderness, but comfortably? Camp luxuriously in one of our 10 Yurts. Cyprus Lake Campground has a variety of offers for visitors looking to escape the daily grind to enjoy nature with friends, family or on your own.
Cyprus Lake Campground is the only area where front country camping is permitted in the national park. Reservations are strongly recommended.
- 232 drive-in campsites in three campgrounds: Birches, Poplars and Tamarack. The campgrounds front onto Cyprus Lake.
- Each campsite has picnic tables and a fire pit with grill.
- Potable water taps, cold water sinks and basic washroom facilities are located throughout the campground.
- There are no serviced sites or shower facilities in the campground.
- Showers are available at private businesses near the park.
- Firewood must be purchased at the campground office or from local businesses. Only wood from the north Bruce Peninsula can be brought into the campground. This is to prevent the spread of the Emerald Ash Borer (Agrilus planipennis) within Southern Ontario. Learn more from the Canadian Food Inspection Agency.
- From Cyprus Lake, it is a 15km drive to the town of Tobermory.
- The campground is popular and often fills during July and August or on holiday weekends. People who arrive without reservations during the busy summer season, may be disappointed to find the campground full.
- Reservations are strongly recommended. Reservations begin January 15, 2019 at 8:00 am EST. They can be made on-line at www.reservation.pc.gc.ca or by calling 1-877-RESERVE (877-737-3783)
- Campground Quiet Hours - Questions and Answers