Bike tours are an excellent way to see the countryside. From the seat of your bicycle, explore the Thousand Islands region and all of its beauty. Cycle along the 1000 Islands Parkway and enjoy the spectacular views of the St. Lawrence River.
Plan your trip
- Visit the Frontenac Arch Biosphere and The Great Waterway for more trip planning suggestions.
- Cycling is not permitted on hiking trails at Thousand Islands National Park.
For your comfort and safety
- Black legged ticks, potential carriers of Lyme disease and Human Granulocytic Anaplasmosis, are common in Eastern Ontario and Thousand Islands National Park. Please visit our Ticks and Your Health page for more information on how to protect yourself.
- Be sure that you are well prepared and that you have all the right gear to make every outing safe and enjoyable. Visit AdventureSmart for more details.
- We value our visitors! Please visit our Visitor Safety page to ensure a safe visit.