2021 reservations will launch on April 20, 2021 at 8 am EDT Reservations for trips between May 21 to October 11, 2021 will open in April, instead of January. This will give you more time to consider the latest COVID-19 measures. It may also help reduce the need for cancellations.
Parks Canada continues to monitor and adapt to the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic.
2021 reservations will launch on April 20, 2021 at 8 am EDT
Reservations for trips between May 21 to October 11, 2021 will open in April, instead of January. This will give you more time to consider the latest COVID-19 measures. It may also help reduce the need for cancellations.
Is there anything more quintessentially Canadian than camping? Set up your tent, stoke up your fire, and take in thousands of stars while in the Thousand Islands.
- 25 Reservable campsites
Mainland camping (Mallorytown Landing)
- 5 oTENTik roofed accommodations (reservable)
- Access to the islands is by boat only and campers must arrange their own transportation. See Getting there and Don't have a boat?.
- All vessels must have a valid mooring or beaching permit. These permits are NOT included with camping fees and must be purchased on arrival at the island.
- Self check-in on arrival. Campers will be provided with a registration packet at their reserved site, including permit forms to post their reservation, pay for beaching/mooring and for the purchase of firewood. Post at campsite with either surname or reservation number clearly identified.
- To protect our forests from the Emerald Ash Borer, all firewood MUST be purchased in the park. Firewood cannot be moved into or out of the park. Collecting firewood from the forest is prohibited.
- Potable water is NOT available on park islands.
- Designated shallow water docking for camping users only is available on the following islands: Aubrey, Beau Rivage, McDonald, Camelot, Gordon, Mulcaster, and Georgina. These docks cannot be reserved.
- Campsite check-in 2 pm. Check-out 11 am.
- OTENTik roofed accommodations check-in 3 p.m. Check-out 11 am.
- Facilities vary from island to island so check out our facilities and services chart (PDF, 311 KB) to pick the island that best suits your needs.