The Patrol Cabin
Past and present meet in the Patrol Cabin, where a warm feeling of familiarity and nostalgia welcome you. The unique décor that fills the cabin includes a copy of the original map that once emblazed the cabin’s rustic log walls. Wardens patrolling for extended periods of time in the park or staff performing conservation-related field work, stayed in this cabin. Other spots like Peace Point and Hay Camp had cabins used for similar purposes.
- Maximum occupancy: 4 adults or one family unit
- 2 bedrooms: 1 double bed, 1 twin over twin bunk bed
- Open living space: dining table with 4 chairs, loveseat, armchair
- Screened-in porch with furnishings
- Fire pit and firewood
- Propane power for two-burner hot-plate
- Battery operated LED lamps
Note: Neither running water nor drinking water is provided. Please make sure to bring your own. Feel free to replenish your supply at the nearby Pine Lake campground, where potable water is available.