Day-use map of Kejimkujik National Park Seaside
This downloadable map (PDF 586 KB) shows the services and facilities at Kejimkujik National Park Seaside: entrance area, parking, picnic shelter, lookouts, washrooms, outhouse, hiking trails, and seasonal restricted area for piping plover nesting from May to August.
Fire bans and temporary closures
How to get there
Allow 90 minutes to drive from the inland part of Kejimkujik.
- Follow Highway 8 to Liverpool
- Drive west on Highway 103 for 24 km
- Take exit 22 and follow Highway 3 for 2 km to St. Catherine’s River Road
- Follow St. Catherine’s River Road 6.5 km to the park entrance
Harbour Rocks Trail
- Easy 2.8 km one way
- Leads to sheltered beaches with views of rocky islands, seals, and seabirds.
Port Joli Head Trail
- Difficult 4.4 km one way
- Expect a variety of walking surfaces including challenging beach cobble sections, uneven terrain, and wet surfaces as it circles a point of land that experiences the full force of the ocean.
Services and facilities