Jim Charles Point Group Campground
Contact Kejimkujik to register: 902-682-2772, Monday to Friday, from 8:30 am to 4:30 pm, beginning June 1, 2021.
Jim Charles Point Group Campground is available for youth groups and family groups who would like to camp together.
- Minimum group size: 8
- Campground capacity: 80
Facilities and services:
- This is a tenting-only facility.
- The campground is divided into four sites with varying numbers of tent pads and fireboxes on each.
- There is a large grassy common area and a group campfire circle.
- Kedge Beach is close by at the lakeshore.
- A shelter, shared by all groups using the group campground, has two wood-burning stoves.
- Wood is not provided. Campers must purchase firewood at the Campground Kiosk or Visitor Centre. In an effort to control the spread of invasive species, bringing in firewood from outside the park is prohibited.
- There are food storage lockers (you will need to bring your own lock) and picnic tables in this building as well.
- On the outside of the shelter is a four-season drinking water tap.
- Washroom facilities include flush toilets and hand washing basins, as well as several pit privies.
- A waste sorting station is located nearby for your convenience.