© Parks Canada/E. Le Bel
We know you love Kejimkujik, so we’re making your next overnight getaway with us even easier. Enjoy a comfortable and hassle-free camping experience at Kejimkujik National Park and National Historic Site. The Parks Canada oTENTik is a spacious blend of tent and rustic cabin equipped with beds and furniture on a raised floor.
On the shores of Kejimkujik Lake, Keji's oTENTik Villages provide campers with all the comforts and conveniences of a family cottage that's located in the heart of southwest Nova Scotia. Two accessible oTENTiks are designated for those with mobility disabilities. Two pet-friendly units are also available, with an additional fee for this service.
What to Bring
- Sleeping bags, blankets, pillows and toiletries
- Food, drinks and a water container (campground water is potable)
- Cooking gear, dishes and a cooler
- Slippers or indoor shoes - the first rule of keeping a clean tent is to remove outdoor footwear
- Matches or lighter to start campfire
What we Offer
- 1 table
- 4 chairs
- 1 bench
- 1 sleeping area that accommodate up to 4 adults or 2 adults with their dependent children.
- 1 broom and 1 dustpan
- 1 fire extinguisher
- Please note: there is no plumbing, running water or electricity in the tents
Outside the Tent
- A picnic table
- A fire box
- A common service building (toilets, dishwashing sinks)
- A parking space
- Limited Wi-Fi service
- A common picnic shelter
- A public telephone
- Firewood for purchase
A Few Rules
- Smoking is NOT permitted in the oTENTIk.
- Pets are allowed in select units.
- For safety reasons, cooking is NOT allowed inside the oTENTik. A nearby picnic shelter is available for that purpose.
- Please remove outdoor footwear when entering the oTENTik.
- No open flames in the oTENTiks.
- In an effort to control the spread of invasive species, bringing in firewood from outside the park is prohibited. Firewood is available for purchase at the campground kiosk and at the Visitor Centre.
- The oTENTik must be cleaned prior to departure.
- Rules that apply to the other campground sites also apply at the Parks Canada oTENTik. Please check General Campground Information.
Fees and Reservations
$100.00 per night (taxes included)
$120.00 per night for pet-friendly units (taxes included)
Telephone: 1-877-737-3783 (1-877-RESERVE)
Telephone (Outside of North America): 1-519-826-5391
- Visitors must check in and check out at the Campground Kiosk or the Visitor Centre
- Check-in time: from 2 p.m.
- Check-out time: by 11 a.m.
© Parks Canada/E. Le Bel
Your oTENTik is a great start for no-hassle camping; more equipment is available for rent at Keji Outfitters!