Fire bans and temporary closures:
Be prepared for a fire ban at any time. Please plan ahead and bring a camp stove.
Changes to firewood regulations: Kejimkujik introduced a firewood importation ban in 2018. Help us protect our forests from invasive species!
- Backcountry camping is open.
- Please check in at entry gate between 9 am and 5 pm as the Visitor Centre is closed.
- Please bring your own hand sanitizer for your backcountry camping trip.
- Roofed accommodations are closed. The yurt and the three backcountry rustic cabins remain closed. Reservations for the yurt and W3 (Rogers Cabin) are being cancelled and refunded. Holders of reservations for W1 and W2 will be contacted by Parks Canada for alternate trip planning (where possible).
- Jeremy's Bay Campground and Jim Charles Point Group Campground are closed for the entire 2020 season as part of a major project to replace all washrooms and utilities. Learn more about these campground improvements.
- If you have questions about your reservation, please contact a park attendant by phoning 902-682-2772.
Visit the Kejimkujik COVID-19 page for updates on park facilities and services.
Are you interested in camping but don’t know where to begin? The Parks Canada Learn-to Camp program equips you with the knowledge and skills you need to feel confident planning and carrying out your first camping adventure.