Available at Chéticamp and Ingonish Beach campgrounds.
Experience all the joy of camping without worrying about packing the tent, pegs, poles, or even pots and pans.
We provide everything you need to camp and cook—all you need to do is bring along your sleeping bags and sense of wonder.
We've got an Equipped Campsite waiting for you; you will need to bring a sense of adventure and your personal items (see packing list to make sure you bring everything you need).
- a tent to fit up to six people
- sleeping pads
- dining shelter
- camping chairs
- propane stove
- cooking gear
- utensils (including cups and mugs)
- wash bins
Water taps and washrooms with showers are located nearby. No food or drink permitted in the tents.
What to Bring
(This list is not exhaustive)
- Campers should bring warm bedding and all other items. Sleeping bags with a temperature rating of -10º C are recommended in May and September.
- Food, drinks, water container and cooler
- Slippers or indoor shoes
- Matches or a lighter for lighting the outdoor fire pit
Equipped campsites can be reserved with the national Parks Canada Campground Reservation Service, by using the 24-hour Internet service or by dialing toll free (within North America) 1-877-737-3783 (1-877-RESERVE), 8 a.m. to 6 p.m. Atlantic Standard Time. If you are calling from outside North America, dial 1-519-826-5391 (8 a.m. to 6 p.m. AST).