Cape Breton Highlands National Park
- Visitors who camp for seven or more consecutive nights will receive a 15% discount
- Camping fee includes one camping unit, one cooking unit, one vehicle and a maximum of four adults per campsite
- Park entry permit also required
- Check-out time is 11 a.m.
- Visiting hours are 8 a.m. to 10:30 p.m.
- Quiet hours are 11 p.m. to 7 a.m.
- No generators between 9 p.m. and 8 a.m.
- Alcohol permitted on registered campsites only
- Fires in designated fireplaces only
- Check for purchase locations of firewood and for laundromats
Things you should know regarding Chéticamp and Broad Cove Campgrounds (PDF - 120 Kb)
Protect this special place
- Do not collect firewood or kindling, or other natural objects including plants and rocks
- Feeding wildlife puts you and the animal at risk and is illegal
- Dogs must be leashed and droppings removed
- Please use recycling and compost bins
- Use only biological RV tank treatment products
Enjoy a safe visit
- Read Keep it wild, keep it safe
- Keep your distance from coyotes, bears and moose – they can be dangerous
- Keep campsite clean – store food, cookware and scented products (soap, toothpaste, sunblock, etc) in vehicle
- Use bear-proof garbage cans
- Do not leave valuables unattended
- Report concerns to Parks Canada staff
- Police, fire and medical emergencies: 911
- Parks Canada: 877-852-3100
- Cell phone reception varies considerably from place to place, even within the campgrounds
- Public telephones are available at campground kiosks and visitor centres
- Date modified :