Important notices — Infrastructure upgrades
We are modernizing and improving our services at Kouchibouguac National Park in order to better serve our guests. Many infrastructure upgrades have been completed recently.
These infrastructure upgrades include:
- Replacement of the Kollock Creek Bridge
- Completion of renovations to five Service Buildings within South Kouchibouguac Campground
- Completion of renovations to Ryans and Kellys Concession Buildings
- Completion of renovations to South Kouchibouguac Campground Outdoor Theatre
- An Important electrical upgrade to the main line in the third loop of South Kouchibouguac Campground
- Construction of a new water treatment facility in the third loop of South Kouchibouguac Campground
Some minor finishing work is still taking place on some of these projects, but visitors have access and disruptions should be minimal.
Beginning in late August 2019, Building E is expected be in construction for the remainder of the camping season. Sites 197, 202, 234 and 235 have been blocked off for the season in order to accommodate portable bathroom units as well as materials' storage. Visitors can expect some construction noise during daytime hours.